Summary: The article was about a girl named Amanda Todd who sent a naked picture and she was bullied because of it, so she took her own life.
Reflection: I think that people need to stop being so mean to others. Yes it was wrong of her to send the picture, but she shouldn’t have felt the need to kill herself. People need to be nicer to each other and realize that bullying can lead to something bad.
1. I learned that it doesn’t matter how old you are, bullying can happen at any age.
2. I learned that cyberbullying usually happens for a bully to get revenge.
3. I learned that cyberbullying usually starts of with one bully, and then advances to a group of bullies.
1. I feel like people make fun of gay people because they don’t like the same sex as most people.
2. I wonder why the gays are mainly picked on?
3. People don’t realize that being gay is just a different perspective on life and they are the same as anyone else.
4. Bullying not only hurts feelings, but it can make people hurt themselves physically.
5. I think adults don’t try to help stop it because they don’t want to get in the middle of the fights and trouble with the kids.
6. I think that some people just sit back and watch because they don’t want to be the one being picked on.
7. I wouldn’t be able to stand back and watch the bullies hit people.
8. I wonder if the bullies felt bad at all for the things that they have done to Jamie?
9. I wonder how Jamie made it through the three days that he had ran away for?
10. I wonder how scared Jamie’s parents were?
11. How could the bus driver and teachers see and listen to all of the bullying and not say a thing to the bullies?
12. How could Jamie’s mom let him run away again?
13. Where would Jamie stay overnight in the city?
I am a daughter, sister, friend, cousin.
I am a soccer player.
I am stubborn.
I am sarcastic.
I am joyful.
I am a fighter for what I want.
I am responsible.
I am short.