1. I feel like people make fun of gay people because they don’t like the same sex as most people.
2. I wonder why the gays are mainly picked on?
3. People don’t realize that being gay is just a different perspective on life and they are the same as anyone else.
4. Bullying not only hurts feelings, but it can make people hurt themselves physically.
5. I think adults don’t try to help stop it because they don’t want to get in the middle of the fights and trouble with the kids.
6. I think that some people just sit back and watch because they don’t want to be the one being picked on.
7. I wouldn’t be able to stand back and watch the bullies hit people.
8. I wonder if the bullies felt bad at all for the things that they have done to Jamie?
9. I wonder how Jamie made it through the three days that he had ran away for?
10. I wonder how scared Jamie’s parents were?
11. How could the bus driver and teachers see and listen to all of the bullying and not say a thing to the bullies?
12. How could Jamie’s mom let him run away again?
13. Where would Jamie stay overnight in the city?